The weekend is approaching… it is time get started and find something original!
If want to amaze your loved one with a well-wrapped and, maybe, expensive gift, just forget about! What about a real romantic French themed soiree? Save yourself some time (and money) and put together a very special evening… let the va va boom flow…
Start by getting some simple cooking ideas (come on, you can do it!) from my favorite -yet super simple- French recipes, set up a nice diner table along a couple of candles and play the most romantic music on the planet!
This is the list of the Top 10 most iconic French songs ever: most French would certainly agree with my choice. These songs are, simply, non negotiable for the success of a happy weeding, romantic evening or special occasion en tete-a-tete… immerse yourself in a retro-romantic French scene…just like in a movie.
Now, just close your eyes, open a nice bottle of vin rouge and let the magic happen…
10. Je l’aime a mourir – Francis Cabrel (2000)
9. Parce que c’est toi – Axelle Red (1999)
8.Que je t’aime – Johny Hallyday (1969)
7. L’ete indien – Joe Dassin (1975)
6. Je veux – Zaz (2010)
5. Lara Fabian – Je t’aime (1997)
4. Mourir d’aimer – Charles Aznavour (1971)
3. Les amoureux des bancs publics – Georges Brassens (1952)
2. Ne me quitte pas – Jaques Brel (1959)
1. La vie en rose – Edith Piaff (1947)
Share the list to create a special moment and follow me for more tips about the very best of French culture from a French perspective!